The IT Support Unit centre of the Lisbon School of Nursing (ESEL) is responsible for the development and maintenance of the IT and communications infrastructures. This service is integrated in the Information Management and Systems Division.
Areas of activity:
- To carry out a survey of the school's computer needs and to propose solutions to meet those needs;
- To install, maintain and manage the existing IT resources and to promote their accessibility to the different sectors of the School by means of a structured network;
- To ensure the normal functioning of the School's communications infrastructure (voice, data and video);
- To ensure the school's computerised communication with the outside world;
- Ensure the functioning of the computer rooms;
- To provide technical support to the School's users in IT and communications issues.
The computer service is available to teachers, staff, students and visitors from other higher education institutions who are on the School premises or who need to use the computer and communications services provided by the School.
- Artur Ravara Pole:
Monday to Thursday: 9.30am - 1pm | 2pm - 5.30pm and Friday 9am - 12.30pm | 1.30pm - 5pm
- Calouste Gulbenkian Pole:
De segunda a sexta: 11am – 12.30pm | 1.30pm – 4pm
On days when there is no face-to-face support at the Artur Ravara Campus, it will be provided remotely from the Calouste Gulbenkian Campus, between 9am -12.30pm | 1.30am - 5pm
In the case of Polo Artur Ravara, please take into account the days and hours of face-to-face support when scheduling activities that require the presence of a computer technician. Extra needs can be accommodated by prior arrangement and availability of technicians.
IT Support Platform:
Requests sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org are handled from 9am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-5pm
Support requests can also be sent by email to email@example.com from the School mailbox (@esel.pt for Teachers/Staff users and @campus.esel.pt for Student users).
In this case you must mention the pole of the application.