1st CIDNUR International Research Conference
Nursing Trends: research for better health – Lisbon 2022
October 7, 2022
Researchers interested in submitting their proposals for Oral Communications and Posters must send their abstracts until September 14, 2022, to the e-mail: email@example.com
The oral communications will be presented in the online format from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm (Portugal time). For this purpose, the researcher participating in person in the Conference must have a laptop with him/her where he/she can access the ZOOM link of the designated parallel room through the ESEL WiFi network.
Posters will be available online and in a slideshow.
Guidelines for the submission of abstracts for Oral Communications and Posters
1. Oral communications and posters must be original and report the results of research studies or central themes for Nursing research.
2. Abstracts must have a limit of 500 words, Arial font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, and must be submitted in the two official languages of the Conference – Portuguese and English.
3. Abstracts must include the following information and structure:
3.1. Title illustrative of the content, up to 12 words;
3.2. Authors’ identification [Name and Surname; Name and Surname…], affiliation [Professional category + Department + Institution]; e-mails and identification of the corresponding author. A maximum number of up to 6 authors will be allowed;
3.3. Introduction; Goals; Method; Results and discussion; Conclusions and implications for knowledge development;
3.4. Between 4 and 6 descriptors, preferably extracted from DeCS (https://decs.bvsalud.org) or from MeSH (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/).
4. The content of oral communications and posters is the sole responsibility of the proponents. The Conference’s scientific committee may suggest changes to the abstracts and proposed type of presentation (poster or oral communication).
5. Authors will be e-mailed, by September 23, 2022, of the Scientific Committee’s decision regarding the proposed abstract. In this e-mail, the authors of the approved abstracts will also receive the template to prepare the poster or oral communication.
6. The author who will present the oral communication must regularize his/her registration until September 28, 2022.
7. The final version of the posters must be sent in jpeg format by October 3, 2022, to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (the only accepted file format for posters is jpeg). Posters must be made in the Nursing Trends’ template, in the vertical orientation.
8. Until October 3, 2022, authors must send the presentation of the oral communication in the Nursing Trends’ template to the e-mail email@example.com
9. The authors of oral communications will have 8 minutes for presentation, which will be followed by 2 minutes of discussion.
10. Each researcher can present a maximum of one work and participate as co-author in a maximum of three works.
11. The oral communications and posters presented will be certified with the authors’ names. The certificate will be e-mailed to the corresponding author.
12. Authors may submit the abstracts related to their posters and oral communications to the Revista Pensar Enfermagem (https://pensarenfermagem.esel.pt/index.php/esel/index) which will make a special issue with accepted abstracts.
Submission of Abstracts - until September 14, 2022
Communication of acceptance - until September 23, 2022
Registration of the author of the communication – until September 28, 2022
Sending of the posters and presentations in the final format - until October 3, 2022