The IRMO aims to foster exchanges between academic communities and populations of different cultures through national and international programmes and projects.
It is responsible for organising, promoting and supporting cooperation activities between national and foreign institutions/entities dedicated to the area of health and nursing education, enhancing academic and scientific development in the personal, professional, social and cultural areas.
Prof. Cláudia Mariana Julião Bacatum (coordinator and Erasmus coordinator);
CG Campus floor 0
10:00 h – 12:00 h
14:00 h – 16:00 h
- Prof. Mª Eulália Leite da Mota Novais (co-ordination advisor)
- Prof. Maria Odete de Carvalho Lemos - CPLC Cooperation Coordinator
- Prof. Cristina Rosa Soares Lavareda Baixinho – Vasco da Gama Programme Coordinator
- Prof. Cristina Maria Rosa Jeremias (organisation support, promotion and monitoring of international/national visits to ESEL)
- Prof. José Edmundo Xavier Furtado de Sousa – Contact Professor in Lusofonia Heath Sciences Academy Network (RACS)
- Dr. Helena Cristina Dias Bronze – Technical Assistance and Secretariat